Monday 30 July 2012




I have finished William Gibson's "Distrust that Particular Flavour," I do like to read about writers talking about writing, I particularly enjoyed his end comments after each article. The insight as to the development of character and story and the real life right now inspiration of a future. Having recently read his, "Pattern Recognition" I did find myself thing about a single sentence in that book, of which I really like the back half!! What the words do in my I like( if you want to read it all it is page 66 about half way down the page) "...lateral thinking imp of the perverse, thirty something boy genius, seeker after truth (or at least functionality) in the markets of this young century" The reason I read was reading "Pattern Recognition"   is my dad left it behind as it took up to much space in his luggage to take back to England, so he left it behind, I read it, liked it. So next is China Mieville "Embassytown. Also "stick stones mud homes: Natural Living" Nigel Noyes, I find myself wonder what kind of mark, home, house, I wish to leave or have on the world. Mostly what will I do to have for my daughter to have beyond my life. On that happy, thought. enjoy your day. Dyslexia I find is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment