Thursday 5 July 2012


I like to read. Reading one of the things I do to relax,it just gives me a place to escape to rather than from. I have never felt the need to leave this world I rather like it. 

I do wonder if there other people who organise there reading lives as I do. 

I have a book always in my bag sometimes two. In each room of the house I have the book I am reading. In my household we read at breakfast and lunch. Not the evening meal that is when we talk. So my meal reading is Edgar Rice Burroughs: John Cater of Mars Collection. Before sleeping is Fashback Dan Simmons. Study is just heaps of books I am working through and adding to my list each week. I did have one that I have been waiting for for a while,  In Love and War by Jim & Sybil Stockdale. Started it straight out of the box. The fun thing is due to a postal delivery screw up I now have two copies. I shall gift it to someone, don't know who yet. have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment