Monday 23 July 2012

There is something that I do when reading, I wonder do you do it as well I am reading Dan Simmons Book "flashback" took a while to like the lead character Nick Bottom, and follow where he went, now I am 490 pages into the story the story is coming to close. I know it is as there less words less pages in front of me than be hind me in this book. I am sucked into his desire to make sense of his pain his loss and betrayal, failure as man husband father son in law etc, but aT 490 pages in and I don't want the story to end. This my wondering am I the only one who slows down so as to be long in the tale, to be dwelling longer in the story. Am I the only one, I bet I hope I am not, But if I am does it matter. Still I am now off to write something. It will be posted on the website have great day. Remember dyslexics is a lovely thing to have, to see the world unlike other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment