Sunday 22 July 2012

bookshop warnings


So I am in s book shop, looking for a book. This can be a helpful way to find books. This time it wasn't for me. My daughter found two so we bought those instead.  But while there I found a sign. Some signs do bring out the worst in me I know this an occasionally delight it. This time I did my worst! Dyslexics of the untie.

Th reason it was difficult you find some books was I have just encountered this selection of books two were gift from my wife: The Philosophical Breakfast Club and The Decisive Moment. A poetry book by W.D. Snodgrass with I bought after readingan article about weird names and how this guy get over looked. Final one is a loaner from a friend about love poetry inspired by Sacred Voices such as Thomas Aquinas  St. John of the Cross. working my way through them must stop of to the movies, The Dark Night Rises again.

No comments:

Post a Comment