Friday 13 July 2012

One of the things that happens because of how my dyslexia works is some time I type and write slower  than I think and sometimes my mind will fill in the gaps, when I have not put a word in but when `I read it back I still see the missing word. Also I think that, no I know that I don't see the mistake either. so It becomes heaps harder to do things, like writing.  Still reading has not been a problem, I have always read loads. Comes from having a desire to learn even when the education system in Hertfordshire taught me to not be able to read. I thank my parents for making sure I go extra reading lessons.  Still you have to do it everyday. else it does become rusty.  So I have now finished reading the first John Carter on Mars story.

What has ben the most telling was watching the blue ray and hearing what must have been Edgar Rice Boroughs say that he started writing because he wanted a slice of that rubbish writing pie. Start today you might get a piece of pie, or more who can tell. As William Goldman says of Hollywood no one knows what will be a hit, Have a good day  

No comments:

Post a Comment