Friday 27 July 2012

So page 180 William Gibson "Distrust that particular flavour" the chapter: My Own Private Tokyo These four words, "Folded paper. Junkie origami." four words and the art of exchange is shown in clarity that only seen by an outside observer, rather than an involved participant. A pusher and a junkie consumer, four words and a story is told, I have been reading William Gibson's works for a while now. Not one of his stories has translated into a gripping movie. I still watch them and find myself wondering where and how the choice to leave something out, has happened, rolling multiple characters and events into a single person and story arc. When it is on occasions the minor, lesser characters that draw us into the story. I think it might be the place where sometime we may appear. I haven't thought of myself as the hero, never wanted to be Frodo, or Neo, or Conan, or John Carter, or whoever you have thought of being. But I can do my bit to build a story in this world, I will be the friend someone needs at their worst or best moment, this will be at their moment of choosing, so how will you and I be ready? Enjoy your day, Dyslexics are the best find one see the world differently

No comments:

Post a Comment