Wednesday 25 July 2012

William Gibson: Real Ideas

So anyway I pick William Gibson "Distrust that particular flavour". China a can wait. So I am reading William and it is just, awesome. I like how he uses words to make a world happen in my head. He is describing a real world with real ideas.  I like that he explains things from other cultures and still keeps the mystery, mostly causing a desire too see it for my self.   " This is the closing sentence of an article he wrote for the in house magazine of Tate's(Whatever, whoever that is). Here it is then: "Just as life, lived silently enough, in sufficient solitude, becomes a different sort of sphere, no less perfect." I just want to read and know more because of his words. Man when I get to China he has something to live up to! I know he will up to it. Enjoy you day.

No comments:

Post a Comment