Friday 13 July 2012

So it has been a while mostly because I have used up my data allowance. So I had to buy a bigger allowance, now is the day it starts so here we go I like Children's books, a lot a very lot. Yes poor sentence yes don't care. I was in a local book shop. My wife was shopping for text books for our daughter. so we my daughter and I stood just nearly two meters inside the shop and we bought two book one was this totally wonderful book I love its whimsey, whimsey is a very high value in our household.  What are values in your household? Still we got text books as well don't remember what they were but this has been read by everyone in our household.  So I have to now go and write something. Here is the beginning of an idea. Troll Beads they are a real product! Our daughter likes them, collects them, wears then on  bracelets and necklaces. So where do they come from?  And now you have a beginning of an idea.

We also have a game we play while driving, the number plate letters become names and places by using the letters as a prompt. We then trash out what it could be. Feel free to take those and run with them. Have great day write something for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment