Wednesday 1 August 2012

So I have finished another book Finally I have "Onward" by Howard Schultz. It will a book I return to again maybe three or four hundred times. It leans into me, in way that cause me to want to lift my, not my game because it is more than that, I causes me to lift my life and it's purpose. I like coffee, I enjoy coffee, and this is about so much more what would happen if this passion drive and commitment to a community, occurred and is lived out with a sense of personal purpose. I like this book you cam see how many sticky tabs it now has!! Find it read it particularly if you lead something. Even if that the only person you lead is you. Which you do, You did know that, right!

Oh and I get a light box studio thing for taking picture in, so they should look a little better, Dyslexics rule, enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment