Wednesday 18 July 2012

I love reading what could be called transient material. It is that stuff some people will collect and keep, it is the stuff that only acquires a value if someone throws away there copy of this transient material. I like movies a lot. I go to the movies to unwind. I like to read about movies so I read empire, have been from issue one. I do find it fun. Then I like to read. Sci-fi now, Also SFX The whole geek thing a misnomer. Just for fun go and find out where it comes from in real life.  Yes go and google it!

So I like to read about the whole science fiction thing I read old H. G Wells, Jules Vern and new as well, I'll be ordering Redshirts by John Scalzi, Shadow Ops: Control Point by Myke Cole, I was sucked in by the tag line, Army Officer. Fugitive. Sorcerer. I just like that string of Ideas.

Heavy Duty yes motorcycle magazines are just such a creative push the work in metal, is astounding, and to be applauded. I also like to fly fish, it is one of the things I do that gives me energy and puts me in touch with a wider world. So when I cannot get to the water reading Fishing Wild is the one that causes me to think about the way I wish to be. Where I wish to be.


Then I am kind of hooked on design and designers and the what could be I design process. So when I find a journal, such as the smith Journal, which has a wide range of information from Cheese Making to The styling that goes into Ice cream vans!! Yes that is true. The man who hand crafts knives. I do find the range of information is just thrilling. Finally Fast Thinking ideas are a good thing to be exposed to even if they are not in your field of expertise, it can promote a way of changing. So What is that you need exposure to, to cause your development. I also have in the past also taken courses to help with my writing. Take every opportunity to have your words ideas look at. It is risky but it shouldn't kill to much. Enjoy, throw out that transient material. It makes you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment