Monday 2 July 2012

So today has been restful been food shopping bought so truly incredible purple carrots. You know Carrots weren't orange, and the orange ones are an aberration!!! So anyway these purple carrots were made into carrot and coriander soup. That was so dark in colour, it was almost black, and the taste was just beautiful in fact I shall have it tomorrow for my lunch. I liked it a lot. , as to reading just magazines today Uncut music magazine  for the free cd, does that count as reading? One thing I will ponder is Tom Petty's preparation for delivering a concert. Empire magazine the Australia edition. Then Comic Heroes about comics and heroes, which had my disappointment for day in it my Judge Dredd keyring was broken. Oh be still me beating heart...... When I go to bed this evening the bedside book is Flashback by Dan Simmons. Enjoy the rest of your day

No comments:

Post a Comment