Thursday 16 August 2012

I am doing well, today still reading "I am legend" I do like it I am helpless before his fallibility, his desire to live compared to his frustration at a lack of knowledge. I am finally reading a book that has the  best and appropriate use of a library, (won't tell you read the book). Oh I just would like one faithful rendition of a book into some other format. How cool a video game would "I am legend" make where you defeated vampires by being educated rather than brutal. Used a book or books to know things so you win, and played in real time. so it only went as fast as you could. Ohhh no that is real life. So back to real life off to read a book. Found a Vince Flynn I have not read in a second handbook shop that one or I am legend. Or both at the same time. Am I the only one who does that! Dyslexia is really neat, I like it, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment