Monday 20 August 2012

So finished Vince Flynn, now moved on to Richard Kadrey one of the black and white books I bought the other day. Half way through that. It is sad to have lost another great writer Ray Bradbury. So the other I am watching Ray Bradbury talking about ideas and writing everyday, those who inspired him. He talked briefly about Poe, and my daughter now wants to find and read some Poe and read in particular, The Raven. It has been found, read then liked. Very much, so I am told so I may have to read it myself. But It set me thinking, where do you find ideas, What do you do? So Here is an idea that I am currently working through, "Troll Beads" Where do they come from? This has lead to the creation of a whole world and everything in it. The first draft go at it was all first person and I don't think I did it very well. I'll post it on the website. Use the link It is called Pencil Boy and the Troll Folders. These are the works of a dyslexic. A Dyslexic who is happy with the world and enjoying it a whole heap. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment