Wednesday 15 August 2012



Still loving the internal bleakness that inhabits Robert Neville, all the things which have become cliches in Zombie tales are here. All of them done better here than any of the films. Find this story, "I am legend" by Richard Matheson. Some of the old stories are the good ones. New is not aways better or even an improvement!! So read something old today, I am also reading Winstone Churchill  "The Gathering Storm" Volume 1 of Six on the Second World War. I knew so little about this when I thought I knew so much. Then the old story written in stone. Quite literally celtic crosses from tomb slabs very different to the ones that are standing. Such fun to think about, difference and how it comes to exists. Dyslexia is a jolly fine thing, I like it very much. Have a good day enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. hi dad i like this blog it is fun to read love Lydia

    ReplyDelete