Monday 6 August 2012

I am so enjoying "The Walking Dead" just caught myself and changed dad for dead. So I do wonder what the what a the walking dad would be a about. Still "the walking dead", has caused me to think about my very own Zombie story.  I find myself wondering about the values inside the walking dead. How does a desire to hold on to a pst that can not exist ever again, hamper and actively destroy the future you desire. The future you create.

How would you organise a society?
What would be the values you would communicate?
How would you communicate them?
What matters?
Why does it matter?
What will it look like?
Rule breakers?
Education matters!!!

These are the question if find rising in me as I watch then I get the desire to write for myself a future society that may exist under some dreadful circumstances. what would be next when you get past that moment of mere survival. It is at the moment it is called year 5. Dyslexia is so cool, enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment