Saturday 25 August 2012

I finished reading "I am legend" by Richard Matheson this morning. I wondered why it was called that, now, I know.  I find myself with one question, a thought. Is this were the idea of describing people as legend begins. If so then it is a misunderstanding, as Robert Neville's understanding would place himself as the last of his kind a complete and utter scourge to what is coming next in the development of mankind. I guess that calling someone legend now may carry a different meaning now. Just wonder where it began. But not interested enough to find out.

However a book I ordered has arrived and now I read it Shadow Ops: Control Point by Myke Cole. Started it already!

Dyslexia is a good thing in my life hope it is in yours, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment