Wednesday 29 August 2012

Been writing other things and not posting. Which is great as I have thought of an ending to a story that has been on the dictaphone for an age now. In those dull moments in meetings I look like I am paying attention and taking notes, oh but I am not not I am plotting the down fall of villains and the rise of heroes. It is the best reason not to have a smart phone or ipad in a meeting. holding a pen and having real paper. means that you are engaged in the meeting in the room an not on the net. or texting but you really are pay attention. but do remember to keep one ear out for what is happening around you. You just have to speak!! Not been caught out yet but you never know.

Reading again for myself, rather than for some project or other reason just for fun. Servant Leadership, Robert K. Greenleaf and Existence David Brin is my breakfast read. At the end of the day I close with Myke Cole, The one about Soldiers and magic and war and other planes of existence. It is beside the bed and I just cannot be bothered to fetch it. Shadow OPs? could be. But I am enjoying it.

Dyslexics are really nice people hire one today. have a great day as I am going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment