Friday 24 August 2012





so It is not just about reading books sometime it is about having books books that lift and inspire you to be better and sometimes that is just in your own head. There is one place I have not blogged about that is a total wonderful source for books, yes the library. Are you a member of one? I am a member of two different ones. I have set days of the week when I go. Wednesday and Friday library days. it is where I get to test drive books and yes I have found great books and then gone and brought them they were that good. usually they are design books the ones in the upper price range. So anyway as reading to, I am working my "I am legend" what a fabulous bleak book I have not read such brilliant hope stealing words as these in an age, just when it should lift you it brings another level in the pit that Robert Neville is in. I am learning that both the movies based on this story were far to hope filled!! Still some of the pictures are library books some are the ones I bought. Dyslexia is a good thing I like being one. have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment