Thursday 6 September 2012



So what have you done in the last week, well I have bought a few books, Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson, It was a great, fantastic to read it is so go to have someone who like and knows his subject really really well. It is beautiful constructed go find a copy enjoy, I did.  Then all the way from Canada comes Philip K. Dick: The Preserving Machine and other stories. Why this one I watched the remake of Total Recall. Which did suck. So I wondered how close it was to the original story; We Can Remember it for You Wholesale.  It is set on Mars, How cool is that for more then go and find a copy. for yourself. I like Mark A. Noll Jesus Christ and the life of the Mind, read heaps by him and enjoy it. I like his church history work. Looking forward to this one.  Also D.A. Carson purchased today as well. Going to enjoy these.

Most of my writing and thinking this week has been a round my sermon for Sunday. But I have also been think through story ideas. Some of which will occur in my daughters work. As someone who doesn't swear I used the phrase " a head full of bat spit" to describe a terrible Australian car driver. She was in fits of laughter, a truly delightful sound and feeling.

Remember dyslexia is a good way to see the world. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment