Saturday 29 September 2012

So bought some more books, The Oopsatoreum by Shaun Tan, anything by him is utterly brilliant. I pick his stuff up anytime I find one I don't have. The Starbucks Experience has arrived as well Like it as well then the one about the shooting of Bin Ladin. The big news for me anyway is Existence I have persevered with it. A I have just run into a great moment in the book, where the geneticist use the language of faith to describe his reason and purpose for his work. I enjoyed the words and image it made in my head.

Also bought William Gibson, Zero History I like it and I read this "She watched him trough the rear window as the taxi pulled away. Stout and bearded, he turned now in Greek Street,......" It is just odd an odd sentence.

Oh the other book is No Easy Day, Mark Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment