Wednesday 12 September 2012

Yesterday I bought two books one was  the second part of some kind of longer story, Brent Weeks The Blinding Knife, been so long between books going to need to read the first one again,( The Black Prism) just to catch up with the characters, plot etc. The most rewarding thing is having my daughter say out loud " I have read some Dickens, I must read some more".  So being a good father and husband I bought the cloth bound penguin edition of "Great Expectations" The smile on her face will make me by at least one maybe two more editions in this set of books never read any Charles Dickens myself. I may just have to, read one so I can keep up, with my own daughter. Still reading, nope, begun reading Dallas Willard "Personal, Public Reality?" Great introduction not always enjoyed his work but this has a good hook into it. So will pursue it further. Have a great day and remember dyslexia is a very nice thing for me. hope you like yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment