Monday 17 September 2012

So I after having my evening dose of great soup, thought to myself wonder what my family and I are reading or have read recently, these are from our dinning room table, Lee Child: The Affair; Malcolm Gladwell: What the Dog Saw; Jonah Lehrer: Imagine; Devils in the detail: A style Guide to Patterns and Applications; Brian Jacques: Salamanderstron: Catherynne M. Valente: The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making; Lydia: The Unicorn, The Prince, and the Dragon, Lord Dunsany: The King of Elfland's Daughter, A Prayer Book for Australia, Brook Eastman: Howlsage; Alan Marshall: I Can Jump Puddles; Justin Randall: Changing Ways; Steve Turner: A Hard Day's Write; David Server, Jackson Lanzing, Joe Suitor: Freakshow; John Cluade Bemis: The Prince who fell from the Sky; Lynley Dodd: Schnitzel von Krumm's Basketwork; Lynley Dodd: Slinky Malinki Catflaps, Lynley Dodd: Hairy Maclary and Zachary Quack, Lynley Dodd: Slinky Malinki, Open the Door, Lynley Dodd: Hairy Maclary's Bone;  And Finnally Michelle Knudsen: The Dragon of Trelian. So what are you reading? Remember Dyslexia is a great thing I like mine. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment