Monday 17 September 2012

So I have been, waiting for some books. They have arrived and I have read most of them, Redshirts by John Scalzi. I enjoyed it most of the time, It would make a great movie. So there were three books of the "Wired" magazine reading list that last one Myke Cole's Book Shadow OPs, That was good now I want the next one. This next one is the surprise Saladin Ahmed "Throne of the Crescent Moon" Don't get caught out by the cover, It is better it looks. It is so cool, I has drawn me in. It has so really good sentences. This is one is one of my current favourites.

"Taking a last long look around the bookshelves and bureaus of his townhouse, Adoulla himself felt something similar."

One of the other characters Raseed has just sharpen a sword and Adoulla feels about books the same as Raseed about his sword. To learn more you'll need to get the book. Oh and this other sentence, is just so neat at showing lost dreams and hopes, and a life, lived,

"Instead of a blissful marriage, he had monstrosities on his mind and a pile of "should haves" pressing down upon his soul."

I like this book, it is great read. find it enjoy it. Dyslexia rules I like mine. have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment