Tuesday 18 September 2012

So today got off to a great start, the parcel man delivered today a book with a brilliant title "Steal like an Artist" Austin Kleon. With this book I have not a single hint of disappointment. It has just confirmed that some of my general habits are good for my creativity.

Also yesterday I went shopping with my daughter we bought some books and they were "Amped" by Daniel H. Wilson; "Zero History" William Gibson; and to finish with : "The Red Badge of Courage" by Stephen Crane. Nearly finished :Throne of the Crescent Moon, then onward to new fictional horizons.

Also read the Bible not fiction, and some commentaries on the book/letter of James, all in preparation for Sunday. Dyslexia is what I have and I like it. Have a great day, someone has to!

No comments:

Post a Comment