Friday 5 July 2013

the philosophical breakfast club

so I went to the movies watched a bad movie, left it early came home worked then went to bed. I have finished reading "The Philosophical Breakfast Club" by Laura J. Snyder, It is good a very good read. It is the drive to make a difference, that is the fuel for Richard Jones, William Whewell, John Herschel, and Charles Babbage, to change "science"to see greater rigour, and better observation in life and experiments. I like this read it, lots of stuff in here is thought and life provoking.

It is a joy to have read this.

I like being a dyslexic, it is a fantastic way to see the world, enjoy your day, someone has to. Just for information, for some dyslexics, written English is a second language. So this is not my best work or thinking. Just be aware that this could be a what is happening in the dyslexic's that you know.

Still read write enjoy don't be defined by what you are labelled etc., etc,

No comments:

Post a Comment