Saturday 20 July 2013

mother to son

Well I am liking this Joe Hill "Horns" I am approaching the closing chapters of the book then there is moments lucidity of Lee's mother which completely totally delightful.

Don't read on if you haven't read the book this a reveal but not the biggie!!!!

So Lee is dragging out the death of his mother, in the midst of this she has the measure of her son

"You ought to ask for your money back. You got gypped. You're just packaging. Just a good-looking box with nothing in it" Her laughter, was harsh and broken and passing.

I like how he rights, he puts in a moment that is pause inducing. Does cause me to think what would be the measure my mother would have of me. A big desire to the son I am supposed to be.

Still loving dyslexia it is the best way to view the world. Have a great day because you can

No comments:

Post a Comment