Monday 29 July 2013

new books

So went to the bookshop not many here in Adelaide, so I am getting know there, they do a rather neat thing with some books they give them away to people have a loyalty card. I have one of them so, I got "Reality Hunger: a manifesto" by David Shields, I think this will an aeroplane book something to read in the airport. Also something call the "The 5th Wave" by Rick Yancey, nice cover, no idea what the story maybe, just a risk on a freebie, kind of easy.

Then with my own money, I bought a book I always thought I had, but turned out I didn't. "magician" by Raymond E. Feist. Then the latest by Joe Hill, " NOS-4R2" Ohh yeah looking forward to this one a lot. Then I picked up the Fringe tie in book "September's Notebook" It is rather nicely presented I like this a lot, I do confess that I like a pleasantly designed book and wow this is. plus a slightly crumpled corner makes it half price.

Finally a work book or a book for work, "The Back of the Napkin" by Dan Roam,  it is a book about presenting information, in pictures. which for a dyslexic will be fun to do. Let you know how it goes.

Now have a great day, because you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment