Monday 22 July 2013

Joe Hill a man of Hope

I have finished  Joe Hill "Horns" if is most likeable read. It finished Ig well tired it's self together in a most emotionally satisfying way. I find his writing is joyous and pushy. It pushed you to places that are uncomfortable, in ones own head. I also liked his attempts at theology. Flawed but a delight. I like the way he puts his words together.  He in the depths of hurt pain and self-interest engineers hope.

Oh I have also brought more of his work three volumes of Locke and Key. I think that I will gather his work and enjoy this hope filled and hope fuelled writer, Joe Hill rocks.

So as a Dyslexic, I like the world it is a great source of fun and delight,  I like that I don't think like others and that is a joy, I like being a dyslexic. Have a good day because you can.

Oh and my wife has bought me my new annual celebration book The last one was "The Philosophical Breakfast Club" which was  a great read, Now I have a book called "Darwin's Doubt" by Stephen C. Meyer. Upon opening it up to begin reading, I almost laughed out loud as Stephen C. Meyer is educated in Cambridge just like the cast of the "Breakfast Club" Is this some secret subliminal messaging from my wife? She says no but I am not so sure!!!

Enjoy life because you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment