Monday 8 July 2013

a forgotten book

This my replacement reading for the "The Philosophical Breakfast Club" I cannot remember where or when I heard about this, I ordered it ages ago and had forgotten that it was even coming!! Oh the excitement to open the packaging and the it is in all it's red splendour. Whatever it was that held my attention, whatever it was that prompted my to search it out, I feel no lack of disappointment, for my not knowing but a growing sense of expectation as this is my bed time reading now.

Joe Hill "Horns" is my breakfast reading, still reading it still liking it, the main character Ig is more likeable at the moment, I guess it is because he is less up himself.

Oh my dyslexia is really good today. Doing me some favours and then in the next letting my know that I have become slack in paying attention. To the things that matter.

Have a good day, because someone has to

No comments:

Post a Comment