Monday 15 July 2013

mortal oh dear

So Just for my own self interest I picked up a copy of Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Some one should paddle that girls butt, as punishment and not in 50 shades way kind of deal. Am going to watch the movie because of the trailer so that worked but I think she is going to be a whinny. She is whinny in this book, won't be getting the rest. There is a thought does occur to me about all this, It is the words of Edgar Rice Boroughs, which I encountered while watching extras on the John Carter Blu-ray, he said about the people who were producing pulp fiction in his time "I want a piece of that action" Know how he feels having waded through this Mortal tosh stuff. So now to do my own writing. Anyone want the movie rights to an idea?


Dyslexia is a good and life affirming thing. I like mine. have fun because you should/

No comments:

Post a Comment