Tuesday 5 March 2013

Wool is what I have begun now, it is by Hugh Howey. I like a book that has moments of small intrigue, it opens with a man who wants to die. Sitting in his cell which has a massive floor to ceiling screen showing him the outside world. In all its bleakness and all he can do is wonder about the dead pixels in the screen. who will have the skills to fix it, if not then will it one day be mostly dead pixels and will it matter. So I am enjoying this book,

Being dyslexic is a rather nice way to be. I like this very much my dyslexia allows me to read, writing is harder and takes a lot more energy to do. It is made easier by being able to use a computer, It means I don't have to rewrite everything out to remove the mistakes I could not see and usually make new ones as I rewrite. Si how ever it is make sure you live well and enjoy the world as much as you can have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment