Saturday 9 March 2013

So I reading my way through "Wool" as the lead characters descend through the silo into the depths, you can feel the calm rise in them as you walk down into the deep unknown.

I am enjoying the opening chapters and looking to seeing these elderly people build a future, that might be based in hope and truth, or it might not!!!

Also my not buying books didn't work to well. I have brought "The Accidental Creative" Todd Henry "Comprehending Mission" by Stanley H. Skreslet and "The War of the Worlds" by H.G. Wells illustrated by Edward Corey. They are most lovely illustrations, I think more books should have illustrations these ones do add a great sense of menace and doom

Dyslexia is a rather marvellous way to be in the world, I like mine enjoy yours, be living well it is worth it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment