Saturday 16 March 2013

So having read about a fictional rediscovery of hope, in the book "Wool". I was in a bookshop wondering what I would by as my one book this month, when I passed through the "sci-fi/fantasy" section, and into the "classics"  there not finding anything that held my attention, I was walking out through the self-development department, when nestling in this section, was book others had written about, and I had half heartedly looked out for then it was there a tiny little paper back book.

It feels quite strange to have a book of this magnitude in a paperback book, I feels heavier in the hand than it should, as if ideas and life add mass to mere paper.  so anyway this book is Viktor E. Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning"

Do read it

Also I am reading Karen Lord's "Redemption in Indigo" It is quite enjoyable to be in a world where names don't trip of the tongue, and food is a glorious weapon.

Live the life you have not the one you don't. Build a future you want to be in rather than some kind of dull media fed fantasy thing. Dyslexia is a grand a great way to see the world don't waste the gift or gifts you have be the friend you want to have. Have a great day, as someone has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment