Monday 11 March 2013

I am liking Wool, it is like the time a I watched a movie that could have been. dull. As I watched it I found my self watching the titles and hoping someone dies and if someone does, I'll stop and watch the rest. the lead actor promptly hangs himself. I must confess to enjoying the moment of mental power!

Still "Wool" just got better, with a non-ritual death, in a new job and not quite sure of place, power and intrigue. It is unfolding in a most pleasant fashion. The keeping of a mental silo geography is most helpful, to knowing the shape of the story, and power players by the rise and fall of them. Still never forget dyslexia is a good thing, don't let others shape the world for you. It is your life, see it as you need to fit into as is best and follow where God leads. There is nothing better. then being yourself, every single day, Enjoy this day as it the one you have.


Oh that movie was Jesus of Montreal, watched it at Greenbelt

No comments:

Post a Comment