Tuesday 19 March 2013

So I slipped into Adelaide comic con thing, and had a lovely time with all the people there. They were lovely. I am so delighted to meet and talk to people who are illustrators and story tellers that is my heart warming sing bit. I meet Greg Holfeld I like his work, I you have not seen his work you need to find Captain Congo and his various adventures. He signed a copy of Captain Congo and the Crocodile King.

I also picked up a copy of a little title of "The Lesser Evil" by Shane W. Smith he signed that to. Finally one of my favourite people sign his book for me , when I have read it I will tell how it is. I has been a grand weekend. I will look forward to the next weekend. I may just go to another comic con thing. I like people, people are so cool. Now as a dyslexic, I am happy and content, the world is a lovely delightful place and I like how I see it. I hope you do to, if not change what you can, then grow cause growing is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment