Tuesday 5 November 2013

old books new finds

So I have watched just about every version of the body snatcher movies, but never read the book, so I have tracked one down it is a 1955 edition with red edge and real pulpy! Bad Karma is a great collection of stories, and I like it a lot was kickstarter project so i have a whole heap of goodies., Then "The Flower in the Desert" by John P McD Smith, given to me by his son.

It is a joy to be given stories and tales people are proud of. Looking forward to reading each of these.

I am so enjoying Robson Green and his extreme fishing book, it is a blast. If you like fishing you might like this one. He swears less than on the programme, but he still makes me laugh.


Dyslexia is my joy and burden. I like it, I enjoy it.

so have great day

No comments:

Post a Comment