Thursday 14 November 2013

classic ink work

So from new stories to old ones. I am reading a delicious treat, Ray Bradbury has written an awesome  tales for many years and done so much with words movies and just about every format for publishing he has done. I like his work. The book I am currently reading is "The Illustrated man".

Watched the movie along time ago Rod Stiger was good in it. but what I now find fascinating is reading the prologue is it reads like Rod Stiger.  So much so I don't remember who the other people in the movie were.

But the book reads really well. if you haven't read it track down a copy, because you are worth it.

Still reading Robson Green "Extreme Fishing" he may just be an actor, but he does fish for real. also I like the way he speaks and fishes. Reading the book is a joy and he does make me smile heaps.

This dyslexia is lark is fun, how you view the world matters seeing unlike others is great and useful blessing.

One thing to be aware of sometimes dyslexics arrive at answers without explaining how they got to the answer. usually they are bright but cannot always explain how they got to the  answer.

which is quiet annoying for others to see.


have fun because you can.

some of this is poorly explained, because i jumped to and answer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment