Sunday 29 September 2013

Stone Mouth: feel the fog

So breakfast reading is to be "Stone Mouth" by Iain Banks, his opening paragraphs do put you in the mist. A moment in the Haze. You almost feel the dampness on your face. I have liked Iain Bank's words since "The Wasp Factory", which somebody borrowed and never returned. I do struggle with the science fiction portion of his work, but I do try.

Still now I have to go to church and preach. Have a great day because you can.

As a dyslexic there are somethings which are hard, for me reading is not hard, my dyslexia affects my short term memory and sequencing. Both of which make writing hard, it does make written english feel like a third language. A place where I sometime have little confidence.

But that doesn't stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment