Monday 10 June 2013

Joe Hill "Heart shaped Box", is unfolding nicely. The tension is rising but was able to put it down and go to sleep last night. Not that it is not kind of scary, it has moments where it does rest in what is familiar in anyones life.  To be taken into a life you don't have and to then have it removed from you still hurts.

So how do you, how do I have my life my real life, the one I breath in and keep it whole and healthy. When the function is of a story is to unsettle you?  Anyway, back in the book "Heart Shaped Box"  is time to think about what harms and where it rises from.

It does take an idea of where does the stuff that is harmful to me, myself where is its beginning point? I like it when an author is prepared to think about how the world might be and could be. As I work towards The end of this book I know I have another of his waiting. Hope it is as good.

This disjointed because I don't know how to joint it, just the dyslexia working.  So do enjoy your day I will mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment