Saturday 29 June 2013

I stood in line to get this sign by Raymond, and it is today it has been read twice, by me and my daughter to me long than her she read it in an hour or so while I was out get a book she had ordered. It is done Joe Hill "horns" is becoming more spiteful by th page, but I shall finish it, just because I want to know what is happening! "The Philosophical Breakfast club" is nearly done, could be finished this weekend.

Also Raymond also signed his other book "The Magician's End" Not started that yet maybe soon, but some much to read and have to go to work. I like my task in life, I cannot call it work it is just to much fun. I like being me, I like being amongst my family, They cause me to be better than I ever thought or dreamt I could be!

Dyslexia is such a blast I like mine. have a great day because it might just be your turn

No comments:

Post a Comment