Saturday 13 April 2013

So I like this book, I like it a lot. Saw the trailer, bought the book, watched the movie. I know there is always the difference between formats. One is not better than the other they are just different ways and means of telling a story.

The movie is a totally delightful love story which involves the recovery of what is truly believed to be unrecoverable. As a priest and christian I see so much in it. That makes me smile with glee and not the musical.

The book as a format allows for deeper questions to be raised. Mostly because you can be in the head and emotions of a character (I hate spelling that word it takes at least three goes even with a spell checker) I away a voiceover never can.

There is moment in a bar in the book where on flat screen tv's are play incomplete loops of sports. A delightful time, when the zombie wonder about who is alive and who is dead and what the thinest of differences are between these states. I like this book read it enjoy it. I makes for great dreams, I read this before sleeping.

Remember dyslexia is a really really marvellous thing. A fantastic way to see the world and live in it.

Enjoy have a seriously good day, as it is your turn.

1 comment:

  1. "(I hate spelling that word it takes at least three goes even with a spell checker"
    most probably the reason why it takes "three goes" is that you are using a regular spell checker and not a spell checker that was developed for people with dyslexic, you can try texthelp or the one I found works the best Ghotit.

    ReplyDelete