Thursday 18 April 2013

I am reading "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl. It is a book that needs to be read slowly. With deliberate intent. I also while browsing through TED, there was moment of him talking which was just neat, watched it twice. I have his voice in my head now. It is harrowing for all the right reasons. Find it read it, like it pass it on.

There is a brief time about when people give up and what that looks like. I found myself, wondering what that would like today. In the concentration camp, when someone smoked there own cigarettes, they have given up and they are not trading anymore. What is that we keep to ourselves that we used to share or pass on.

Never forget dyslexia is a grand thing I like mine. Have a good day, because someone has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment