Tuesday 5 February 2013

Well it is February and my book buying fast is over, and I ma slowly easing my way back in. I have bought and read Vince Fynn's The Last Man, I have always enjoyed his writing. I might consider him a guilty pleasure, but I have way to much respect for Mitch to have any guilty. Then working my way into The Philosophical Breakfast Club, I find myself caught by a small idea or ideas. I would seem that I need a wider set of reading and experience, I need to be pushed  or drawn into, deeper set of ideas or rationales for being or doing what I do. Well that is some of my reading, buying now I have beautiful hard back edition of H.P. Lovecraft: The Complete Fiction, Wool by Hugh Howey: The Skinner by Neal Asher: I got that for a whole Dollar. To paraphrase the great thinker and swimmer Dory "Just keep swimming; Just keep swimming" Remember dyslexia is a rather fun way to see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment