Saturday 16 February 2013

I like when my sleeping dreams collide with my awake life. Last nights will a part of what I am currently writing. Children, zombies building a better world a better life beyond survival. Still that will come one out time.

I am back into William Gibson, "Zero History", It is full of characters from "Spook Country" It is quite pleasant to meet some old friends, I do find it nice to see what happens next, looking forward to this one.

I like the way Mr. Gibson draws me into a world so easily. Makes or enables me to care about people so very unlike me, in every way. If I ever meet him I'd thank him so much. I like his use of words I have to look up in dictionary. I like it when I learn new words. Dyslexia is a very grand thing, a good way to see the world. Have a good day, because someone has to. Go read book, sit on the beach, walk outside whatever the weather, join a Chinese new year party, teach someone else how start blog. enjoy this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment