Monday 26 November 2012

So the door is knocked early in the day, the excitement raises your heart rate, just a hint not much. But when my delightful wife comes into the study holding a package from Amazon, Then when I open it roughly because it has a book in it. Oh then it is a book I have been waiting for. I put all my other reading aside,   I am rather enjoying my other reading "Bad Religion" "Eureka" "The Potato Factory" by Bryce Courtenay. So I can on this my day off set about reading Lois McMaster Bujould's new book "Captain Vorpatril's Alliance" So I am taking a short break from sit on the sofa to blog this bit Then back to reading.

Remember dyslexia is how someone see the world are then gets involved in it. I like my dyslexia. Enjoy yours and the world to. Have a great day it is your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment