Tuesday 4 March 2014

been buying books

A text book for a course I am just about to start " You Are My People:" Louis Stulman and Hyun Chul Paul Kim. It has a really neat feeling cover but i bought it online so had to discover that later. But it is a great bonus.

Then hit a couple of theological book sales and bought heaps of them particularly around mission stuff. so won't bother to list them. But oh I am so enjoying "The Strain" it is a massive delight, the characters are neatly and cleverly revealed rather then fully formed, and the incidental people that populate stories, are so helpful to my personal tension as I attempt to find sleep.

Just about given up on "Mollusc" so bored by it.

Also a great friend showed me a book that will be helpful thinking about mission and development of ministry "A ministry shaped by mission" Paul Avis.

Have a great day, because you can. Dyslexia is is a fine fine thing enjoying this view of the world. Hope yours is fun to

No comments:

Post a Comment