Tuesday 18 February 2014

bed time reading

I have begun "The Strain" it's opening pages chapters is a delight a pleasant sense of mystery. I could guess but i will not i wan't to revel in the moments as they happen. Neat levels of tension, just the right amount to set me of to sleep.

Also I am the only one who forgets how good a reading was after a number of years then you pick it up and the time between just vanishes, an old friend reveals heart felt moments. It is so like that when the post man dropped off  a package to day. in it was a copy of Stephen King "Cycle of the Werewolf". It also contains the art of Bernie Wrightson. The black and white illustrations for each month are utterly stunning. I so like both of there work to have both in a book is a fun thing.

The dyslexia is looking good today, fun to have and live with .

have great day because you can  

No comments:

Post a Comment