Monday 21 October 2013

a surprise delivery

Sometimes I forget things i have ordered on the net. Living in Australia does sometimes mean that books and stuff arrive a little bit later than the rest of the world. Particularly books the lag can be quite frustrating. I go into the bookshop and ask about books and when I get told that they don't have a release date it is just frustrating. So I go online it the vast delight of abebooks or some other book selling entity. So I ordered this, I liked the first one so waited and waited, Then ordered it forgot that i had and today it arrived. I am quite excited. I like Myke Cole's work.

I have started it, Still reading Stone Mouth, still liking it a lot, it is a great breakfast book. It is building nice and I still don't know what, Stewie's offence or mistake was that forced him to leave Stone Mouth

Iain Bank's has written a good book again, I am enjoying my dyslexia today it is fun and a delight, have a great day because you can/

No comments:

Post a Comment