Monday 19 August 2013

first person?

My bed time reading has been a first person book all about an "I" It was ok coping with that until turn the page and then had a second person is in the story in the first person, as well. AAAAAHHHHHH, stopped reading that one, then picked up a book at the library, last week fantastic title brilliant cover design, and a horribly done, ( I am using the done as I cannot find a way of spelling something close to {the act of putting someone to death} that the spell checker can find.) That is how dyslexic is restricted, with a dictionary (the book), you can at least flick through to find the word in fact i will do that right now, execute, ha take that dumb spell checker. So anyway the dictionary was better than the two books I put down.

In our household we carry books as a habit, do you, my daughter has a pocket dictionary in her hand bag, she has some of my dyslexia, but she writes and reads heaps she is joy to have around my life.

Then my wife rocks to note books and pens are in here life. Ours has a driving underlying core value we express everyday Our god matters to us and then having a glorious sense of whimsy and it matters in a harsh world to have way that living and being is contrary to harshness with a wilful and deliberate strength of resistance.

Well I am starting to read again, back to Joe Hill we'll no I am saving it for a plane ride of sitting in the airport.

Have great day because you can, dyslexia is a great way to see the world, find one and ask. It is worth it, but maybe it will be hard to express, but give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment