Saturday 15 December 2012

So there is a series called revolution on the telly net etc. where ever you encounter it. IT is the worst suckiest stuff I have ever encountered, this week.

I'll come to why in a bit, there are a set of books that I read many years ago by John Christopher "The Sword of the Spirit" Trilogy. Post apocalyptic Britain and the demise of technology, and then the secret network.... Oh go and find it, read it it is rather good and enjoyable. Also This might be the same John Christopher who wrote "the death of grass" which is a book that my father has recommended to to me. Must pick that up sometime soon.

So anyway it would appear that a the parents in most post-apocolypic future are quite awful parents, living by outmoded liberal capitalistic let everybody be nice and loving so they can come and kill me and assault my friends and family.

In the words of Guy Fleegalman "have you never watched the show?"

It is almost as if they very people we watch have never read a book, been to a library, watched a movie.  Still I'll not watch it again only watched the pilot it just makes me spit feathers. that doesn't taste pleasant in ones mouth.

Still enjoy one dyslexia as I do find a happy spot in the world and love it. have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment